Sangria Begonia Rex like the name of it, the dark bold red colour look like red fruit juice. It is new breed of Begonia Rex done via tissue culture.
Collectors who like Begonia Rex, this maybe one of it you want to add to your collection.
Pot size: 12cm diameter
Out of stock
How to take care:
– Placement: Indoor
– Light: Bright light all day long with good ventilation or outdoors with light shaded, especially in the afternoon.
– Water: only when the top inch of the soil is dry to touch. Do not keep the soil constantly wet as it may cause root rot problems.
– Temperature: 26-30°C
– Humidity: High or household humidity.
– Fertiliser: Balanced organic houseplant fertiliser
– Friendliness: Not friendly to pets and kids.
|Dimensions||15 × 15 × 25 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.