Iron Cross Begonia or Begonia Masoniana is a hot houseplant collector for exotic foliage plants recently!
This creature with asymmetrical leaves with a puckered, leather-like texture and a bristly feel
Pot Size: 12cm
29 in stock
How to take care:
– Placement: Indoor
– Light: Bright light all day long with good ventilation or outdoors with light shaded, especially in the afternoon.
– Water: only when the top inch of the soil is dry to touch. Do not keep the soil constantly wet as it may cause root rot problems.
– Temperature: 26-30°C
– Humidity: High or household humidity.
– Fertiliser: Balanced organic houseplant fertiliser
– Friendliness: Not friendly to pets and kids.
|Dimensions||30 × 30 × 30 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.